• Automated Equipment
• Pneumatic Sorting
• Filter Clearing
• Manufacturing Plants
• Dust Off Operations
• Pneumatic Controls
• Home Workshops
• Farm Shops
• Off-Shore Operations
• Dental Labs
• Chemical Plants
• Process Equipment
• Food Packaging
• 2 Stage Air Compressors
• Auto Repair Shops
• Body Shops
• Plasma Cutters
• CNC Machines
• Powder Coating
• Machine Shops
• Service Trucks
• Dry Cleaners
• Paint Shops
• Water Jet Cutting
• Sand Blasting
• HVAC Systems
or Order by Phone at:
Thank You for your Trust in our Products!
JT Series - Low cost compressed air dryers
Shop securely on our SSL Certified Secure site.
ADD Electronic Drains:
*All 50 US States
A Better Way to Dry Compressed Air - No Freon - No Maintenance - No Hassle
Low Cost Compressed Air Dryers
DRY AIR MADE EASY
• Low Cost
• Freon Free
• Easy Installation
• Clean Dry Compressed Air Made Easy
• Removes the Water from your Compressed Air Lines
• Designed for 2-Stage Air Compressors (How to tell)
• No Filters or Desiccants to Change
• Protects your Piping and Air Tools.
• Zero Maintenance
• Install It and Forget It
• 5 Year Limited Warranty
• Lasts Up to 25 Years
• Environmentally Friendly
• FREE SHIPPING!
• Also Available on eBay.com and Amazon.com
Also Available at eBay and Amazon:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Featured Bulletin -
JT Series Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryers
● Why Only Two-Stage Air Compressors?
Two-stage compressors are designed to operate
at the high pressures that JT Dryers require.
Single stage air compressors cannot achieve
● Do These Dryers Really Work?
Yes! JT Dryers produce the same overall
performance as FREON-based dryers.
● Why do JT Dryers Cost Less?
They are far simpler than FREON based units
and, therefore, less expensive to manufacture.
● What Size JT Dryer do I need?
The recommended sizes are shown in the Dryer
product boxes above.
● How Easy are They to Install?
Anyone with even modest mechanical skills can
easily install one of these dryers.
● What is your Return Policy?
See the Return Policy HERE.
Copyright © 2023. Air Options, Inc. All rights reserved.